The Royal Couch Potato

Discussing everything remotely related to television.

2:35 AM

Double Double

Posted by Scrapsies |

Right now I'm uber tired but there's something I need to get off my chest. I TOTALLY THOUGHT THE MAIN GUY FROM the Social Network was Michael Cera (Kid from JUNO).

Cera, it looks like he's taking a school photo.

Yes this kid that's famous for playing the awkward teen nerd.
YES I've watched Zombieland and I had a sneaky suspicion that Michael Cera was in that as well.
Zombieland - give me banjo as a weapon any day :)
C'mon guys, I wasn't far off. Give me a kit kat/break. Methinks it's a good idea to wear glasses next time I watch a movie.  the Social Network's gotten nice reviews by everyone - congrats on making something that was insanely popular, even more popular. Facebook blows myspace out of the water. Here in Aus, it was more a college thing, the consistent blue layout makes it more ... nerdier... I guess since you can't change your "skin" to something childish like stars or pink bling. This in my opinion made it far more superior than other social networking sites like myspace and bebo. 
But I digress, This post is more to do with freakish actors/ actresses that were separated by birth (or so I'd like to think) since they look incredibly alike.

PSST: I have this idea that rich people have a clone of themselves as life insurance or something. TOTALLY did NOT get this idea off The Island 

The Island, Pretty technological for an island don't you think?

SO Let's play a game called: Which is WHICH? 

WHICH IS JOHNNY DEPP
A)

B)

Highlight here for answer:  >B) the first is someone that goes by the name of SKEET ULRICH<















WHICH IS KATY PERRY ?

A)

B)











Highlight here for answer:  >B) the first is someone that goes by the name of ZOOEY DESCHANEL, Bone's Sister in real life<

WHICH IS ANGELINA JOLIE ?

A)


















B)

Highlight here for answer:  >A) AND B) THREW IN A CURVE BALL BECAUSE I'M GOOD AT DODGEBALL<

If you got depp and perry right then you are pretty up to date with your celebrities. If you got none right then you OBVIOUSLY don't pay attention to celebrities WHICH is a good thing because they're not that exciting anyway. If you got one or two right you're a super dooper and for today only you can walk around and tell your friends you are a super dooper. YAY *claps* everyone wins. 

Well there you have it folks. Now I'm gonna go to sleep and then study because that's what I do. I study. 

1 comments:

GodzillaRadio said...

...I also thought they were the same...

They have to be the same

Subscribe